I decided to go and join the IRON NODER 3 dealy-o. Problem: I am awful at actually doing things without having a checklist. There are some nodes I've been meaning to do for a long time. A lot of stub nodes are hidden on my computers and storage. I am a chronic rewriter. I've rewritten a few portions of this bloody paragraph a few times. If you have any ideas of what I should contribute, let me know. Some of the homebrewing stuff is being split up according to a paradigm laid out by Kai, a homebrewing scientist.
- Joe's Ancient Orange Mead
- Homebrewing: Milling
- Homebrewing: Mashing
- Homebrewing: Sparging and Lautering
- Homebrewing: Boiling
- Homebrewing: Chilling
- Homebrewing: Fermenting
- BEER! BEER! BEER!
- MAKE! DO! BE!
- Ride a century
- Homebrewing: DO SCIENCE TO IT!
- BJCP: Certification
- BJCP: Style categories
- Being a political black sheep
- Homebrewing 20x: Partial Mashing
Homebrewing 20x: Kegging
- Homebrewing 10x: Temperature control and yeast treatment
- Homebrewing 30x: Going All-grain
- Homebrewing 20x: A Partial Mash brewday
- Homebrewing 30x: An All-grain brewday
With Stoplights In Port Orchard, Washington! Anything in parethesis is telling you what precedes it is.
- 1! Sedgwick (road) and Sidney (road)
- 2! Sedgwick and SR-16 South onramp/offramp
- 3! Sedgwick and SR-16 North onramp/offramp
- 4! Sedgwick and Bethel
- 5! Sedgwick and Jackson
- 6! Bethel and Wal-Mart (shopping complex)
- 7! Bethel and Lund
- 8! Lund and Jackson
- 9! Lund and Sidney
- 10! Tremont and Truck Route
- 11! Tremont and Sidney
- 11! Tremont and Housing Complex/Hospital
- 12! Jackson and Mile Hill (road)
- 13! Mile Hill and Woods Road
- 14! Mile Hill and South Park Grocery Complex
- 15! Mile Hill and South Kitsap High School/South Kitsap Mall
- 16! Bay Street and Annapolis (road)
- 17! Bay Street and Sidney
Yep, that's the list of all the stoplights in my hometown. A whole whopping 17! And I am fairly sure none of the 'burbs have any stoplights, so that doesn't really matter. I just remember there being very few stoplights there and no more than four lanes in a road.