I have always wondered about the source of physical eroticism. What makes a body part viable to be considered a "private part", hence sexual? The genitals are obvious due to their purpose. What about breasts? And then there are fetishes. Why would some people find some other inanimate objects erotic?

Here is a scenario I have imagined:

What if all the people in the ancient world and all the way to present times wore no clothes? They just walked around in the nude. What body parts would be considered erotic then? I would guess that no body part would be considered sexy any more because it is always in plain view. I would also guess that erotic value will be on clothing, because people never see it. Maybe in that alternate dimension, people have sex clothed.

How about I put a little twist in the situation. Say they strutted around in the nude, but they wore shoes. In that sitation, I believe massive eroticism will be placed on feet, possibly focusing on the toes.

Imagine that. Instead of "Playboy" magazine, you get "Playtoe". Shoes will be considered as the ultimate way to tease. "Ohhh bad girl you are wearing sandals". Or perhaps, "Forget her, she is impossible, she wears heavy boots." What a strange world.

Nudism would no longer be neccessary. The fashion industry would disappear. Man, what a freaky place.

Then again, perhaps nothing will change and I am just flying around in the stranger realms of my imagination. Will we ever know?