1. What is your name?

missusflux

2. What is your quest?

Keeping up with babyflux, paying off student loan debt, and more ponies.

3. What is your favorite color?

Teal.

4. How did you discover Everything, and how did you become a noder?

A friend sent me a link to everything.blockstackers.com and said to try it because I'd love it. I did. I still miss hoopy_frood and E1.

5. What do you see as the most significant changes that have happened to Everything over the past decade?

E2 was a significant change in itself. I missed the Everything 2 Civil War, which ushered in the era of giving a damn. Unfortunately I was front and centre during the second civil war when they murdered humour. Then I was a victim of the C2 cull. It hasn't been the same since getting my account unlocked.

6. What are your favorite writeups -- both your own and from other noders?

My favourite writeups are the remnant nodeshell challenges of yesteryear. Before yossarian dumped a 12-message rant into my inbox and I had to hate him on principal and when hoopy_frood was still in college. There's a non sequitor about a cow with a delightful limerick.

I have a soft spot for all the writeups that came out of the Everything Noder Pageant 2003, especially those contributed by Miss Iraq.

7. What are your favorite and least favorite memories from E2's history?

My favourite memories are the 2002/2003 new years party at the Noder Compound because I got to hang out with thefez, byzantine and meet karmaflux. That's right, folks, my favourite E2 memories involve playing the drums, drinking Wild Turkey and not venturing anywhere near a computer. Hallelujah!

My least favourite memories involve drama bombs, dem_bones and hugglez.

8. What keeps you coming back?

Boredom.

9. What do you hope for E2's future?

That she live to be 21.

10. What does E2 mean to you?

It means company while lonely in Abu Dhabi, a place to unload my angst, and in a way, a digital symbol of my home town; somewhere I'm intimately familiar with but very out of touch with. It is the epitome of nostalgia.

11. Is E2 a writing site, a community site, an online encyclopedia, or something else? What should it be?

E2 is a big virtual graffiti wall.

12. Who are your favorite noders? Which ones do you miss the most?

I miss hoopy_frood, footprints and amnesiac. Those guys put up with groupie fanmail, letters addressed to Tel Aviv, Palestine and... well.. amnesiac gave me his ticket to Nick Cave.

13. Who would play you in the Everything2 movie?

Charlize Theron. But she'd have to pronounce her name "Tron" and not "Theron like heron" or I'd punch her in the nose and there'd be a huge dutchy chick fight.

14. Any questions that I didn't ask that I should've?

How many countries have you noded in?

Australia (my first), South Africa, Scotland, England, Ireland, Belgium, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, United States, perhaps others.

Everything2 Decaversary Interviews

If you have questions or comments, please contact Frankie or Jet-Poop.