I'll be adding to this throughout the month, so please check back from time to time. If the write-ups appear to still be there, the chances are that they're on Node Row awaiting execution.

Killed: Jan 4

Killed: Jan 6

Killed: Jan 9

Killed: Jan 12

  • cumguzzling by nailer. Sitting at - 5. /msg'd newbie user to suggest s/he file a nuke request to let it die without penalty. No response.

Killed: Jan 16

Killed: Jan 17

Killed: Jan 18

Killed: Jan 19

Killed: Jan 20

Killed: Jan 21

  • Poem for the Young White Man.... by SlackMeister. Follow up wu to a poem by Lorna Dee Cervantes, noded by Evil Catullus. Text: Yes, and David Duke believes black men like to rape white women for fun, and Jerry Falwell believes the teletubbies are teaching babies to be gay. Your point??? Linkless, pointless. User messaged with explanation as it was his/her first wu.
  • PureDoxyk's write-up in sensitivity and fat people. It was a bigoted, mean-spirited and trollish wu, sitting at -38. The other wus in the node are responses to this unpleasantness, and are generally angry and hurt in tone. They could probably do with disposal, but don't deserve to be penalised, so I have filed a nuke request. (note: I killed my own wu in this node, with penalty, some time ago, and have been coming back and forth to it ever since. as PureDoxyk is again active on E2, now seemed as good a time as any to kill it.)
  • Why are you reading this node by s_alanet. Text The meaning of this node is obvious if you read the title. See: incredibly dull reading, stop reading this and go do something constructive, and if you are still reading this, you will probably never experience reality. Answer to the title "So I can kill it"

Killed: Jan 23

Killed: Jan 28

  • Earring Magic Ken by ohe. Text: I wonder if he was into genital piercings?
  • american bitchface by judibooty. No links, no formatting, inappropriately titled.
  • All three write-ups by user 403, these being 403, pimpwar .exe game and ww.variousthings.co.uk. The user has only logged on to E2 once, when he shared these three write-ups with us. One was a personal profile, the other two advertisements for his website and a game he'd written. All three were hideously misspelled, and a grammatical nightmare. Goodbyeeee.

Killed: Jan 29

Killed: Jan 31


And as usual, a whole bunch of short E1 carryovers


Cooled this month


Questions/comments always welcome.