This is a recipe for something I call "cheat cobbler." It is very simple to make. Ingredients are found in most American grocery stores; I tried to reproduce this in Sweden once, but all I could find was delicious whole fruit and no pre-mixes.

Ingredients:

1 can of crushed pineapple
1 can of cherry pie filling
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Open the can of crushed pineapple and pour it (juice and all) into an 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Open the can of cherry pie filling and pour it into the dish as well. Stir until mixed. Open the box of yellow cake mix and sprinkle the entire box over the top of the mixed fruit. Melt the stick of butter, and drizzle it over the top of the cake mix.

Place the pan in the oven, and cook until the cake mix has turned light to golden brown.

Yes, I know that to many of you cooking aficionados this will not sound very good. That is why I call it "cheat cobbler." I am telling you that it is delicious though, and that you could try it once. It would cost you less than ten dollars and take ten minutes of preparation.

This is a recipe my mom taught me. I have, however, seen similar recipes on the internet before.

BrevityQuest12 (235 words)