user since
Sat Sep 25 2004 at 18:15:38 (19.6 years ago )
last seen
Fri Feb 15 2008 at 10:08:16 (16.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
3 - View Erax's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 70
mission drive within everything
Don't worry so much.
motto
use Everything::Experience;
most recent writeup
pei mei
Send private message to Erax

Pushkin said it well.

She sat there silently. Stoic. Unmoving. She didn't even look up when I entered our apartment.

"Hey sweetie, I'm home." I called out to her from the entryway.

I went straight into the bathroom to wash my hands. The grease and ink from a day's work slid down the drain under the gentile coersion of Dove. I dried my hands on our new matching his-and-hers towels and walked to the kitchen. I looked up from adjusting my pager and saw her at the kitchen table. The look on her face said it all.

"What...what's happened?! What's going on?!" I stammered.

She didn't reply. I stared at her and and started to fume. Her silence only incriminated her further. I paced a few steps back and forth, unsure of what to say.

"You're rotten! How could you do this to me? HOW? I gave you the best! I washed you! I kept you cool! I even bought you more stickers! How could you do this?!" I yelled.

She was green around the ears when I met her. I knew she was young, maybe too young, but I didn't know any better. I knew I wanted her. I knew how sweet she was inside. I knew how much I wanted her to bear my seed. I didn't know she would be this foolish. I calmed down and sat across from her at the table.

"Two weeks... we've been living here together for two weeks. That's all I get? For everything that's happened between us?" I pressed.

She couldn't even stand to look at me. Maybe it hurt her as much as it hurt me; I hoped it shook her core as much as mine. But still this was all on her. Her decision, I was clean. The best I could do, I thought, was to at least make her feel guilty about it before she left. To cut her open as best I could. At least that way we could both feel brown.

"Do you remember how we met?" I asked.

She didn't move.

"I'm sure you do. We were at the grocery store, you remember, right? That one on Gipsom? When I saw you I knew I was in love. Your soft skin melted my heart and I couldn't resist. I don't think we even made it to the car before I pressed my lips into you. And this is how you repay me. This...after all I did for you? I loved you! I hope you're happy... I hope you're happy with that... that WORM you're with now!"

I got up, I couldn't take it any more. Trying to guilt her only made me feel even worse, and the last thing I wanted right now was for her to see me cry. I knew was strong enough to handle this. I was okay before her and I will be okay after her. I could hold myself together and get through this...

My train of thought was interrupted by a thud from behind me.

"Shit" I thought to myself as I turned to see her carcass laying on the floor.

Slowly, her juices poured out into a puddle. I didn't know what to think. Did she have a disease? Was it poison? I stood in silence for a minute before reaching for a paper towel to clean up the mess. When I was done I threw her into the garbage can. I headed to the refrigerator for a snack.

"Too bad," I thought to myself, "I'll have to have a bananna instead."

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date