user since
Tue Dec 5 2000 at 03:36:34 (23.4 years ago )
last seen
Tue Mar 12 2002 at 22:11:15 (22.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
6 - View Exodus's writeups (feed)
level / experience
1 (Novice) / 144
mission drive within everything
Read. Learn. Read some more. Learn some more.
specialties
Programming / constructing signs, labels, & banners / making an ass of myself.
school/company
Cape Coral High School / Intergraphic Group, Inc.
motto
If you don't like the way something's progressing, change it. If you think something could be done better, do it.
most recent writeup
A comparison of the protagonists in Medea, A Doll's House, and Joan of Lorraine
Send private message to Exodus

I'm 17. I'm male. Want anything more, and you'll have to pry it out of me.

Oh, and one thing: If you're going to downvote me, please tell me why. Not only are you being an asshole if you don't, but you're not doing the database much good, either.

Proud member of NOMADS.


Books I'm currently reading:
Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett
The Last Hero by Terry Pratchett
Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts
Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe

Stuff I've recently (re)read that you oughta read:
The Discworld series by Terry Pratchett. Any and all of 'em.
Anything Middle-Earth by -- nevermind. You know.
The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy. Holy shit. No words more perfectly describe this book, I feel, than those. Holy shit.
Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson. Who knew island life could be this fun? Well, who besides the Wingos, anyhow.
The Amber Chronicles by Roger Zelazny.
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.
Hamlet
That play about that king. You know, the Scottish guy.
Lord of the Flies by William Golding. I must say, I can't for the life of me figure out why this book is so acclaimed. It's slowly paced, the characters are drab, and the dialog is confusing, as is the geography of the island. So it deals with the concept of original sin. So what? If anyone can enlighten me as to why this is considered to be such a great book, please /msg me and do so. Please.