If I could be a song, today, I would be :

 

          Stranded in this spooky town → Indeed, I found myself daydreaming about leaving. For good. For ever.

          Stoplight is swaying and the phone lines are downNothing seems to work as it should.

 

Snow is crackling coldThere's nothing keeping me here, anymore.

 

She took my heart, I think she took my soul → New roots can't grow on stone or desert.

 

With the moon I run → It's a full moon now, and I wish myself far, far, far, away...

Far from the carnage of the fiery sun → decay comes from all the things I've understood.

 

Driven by the strangle of vein → I have to go someplace where values are weighed at their rightful price and "human" still has some human left inside.

Showing no mercy, I'd do it again
Open up your eyes,
You keep on crying,
Baby I'll bleed you dry...
Skies are blinking at me

I see a storm bubbling up from the sea → Mine. I can feel the tectonic plate of my ribs moving fiercely.


And it's coming closer

You who shimmy-shook my boat → I know I wouldn't have reached the place where I'm standing at the moment of speaking

Leaving me stranded, all in love on my own → Our lack of sychronization

Do you think of me ?Or, am I thinking of you ?

 

Where am I now ?I know my map coordinates, but I don't want to think about what will happen with us.

Baby, where do I sleep ? → Needing such small amounts, it's fine even under the starry night sky.

Feels so good, but I'm old → It's getting late, and the Sun is just about to set.
 

2000 years of chasing taking its toll

And it's coming closer ...

                                                                 


Today, I also did some research on tapping. Amazing! Any bone-head with access to a computer connected to the internet can spy on your phone calls.

The only reason why I tried this search was my hunch about Monsieur Le Balzac.

And I was right.