Assorted dreams of late:

This is not so much a dream, per se, but more of a log of things I remember from dreams lately. For some reason, I'm forgetting the meat of each dream just prior to waking up. It's very frustrating, because inside each dream, I know they're very powerful and worth noding.

Oddly, that's one of the main elements in my dreams lately. In many dreams, I'll have a followup dream where I go through the actions of noding the previous dream. It's also rather frustrating.

I've been having lots of snippets from the X-Files. At one point, Scully and Mulder went back to visit a case that I knew something about, in another, I was Mulder and was solving some wierd shapeshifting case. But I can't remember enough details.

I've also been having a lot of dreams with my ex in them. This sucks.

Space... Classroom!: I think I was in high school again, doing some kind of science project (without the experiment part, so it was more of show and tell.) After searching the entire school, which was on an asteroid as far as I can tell, I couldn't find any tape to hold whatever it was on my bit of oak tag. I can't recall what my project was on, but I do remember pulling out a large wad of ribbons and medals at one point. Eventually, the teacher realized I was working alone, and tried to find a group for me. As that was happening, I noticed another asteroid coming towards us, so I ran. In what seemed to be a running joke, I couldn't find anywhere safe to be when the asteroid hit. The knife room gave way to the room with the whale tank, a room with huge chandeliers, etc. Eventually, I wound up outside. Meanwhile, back in the classroom, the asteroid hit. I think a bunch of people were killed, along with an alien that I think was also in the class. Well, as it turns out, when the alien dies, he explodes, killing lots more people. But here's the x-file - the alien was with me, also. So when he died and exploded, lots of people were upset with the copy of him that was with me, so we had to run and hide. Somewhere in there, he realized he was really dead, and melted.