I don't think anyone can ever truly express how excruciatingly painful the experience of having your wisdom teeth coming in is. It's like the perfect diet. You can't chew anything, because it hurts like a mother. You have to stuff the food down your throat, or cut it into teeny pieces. I'm getting over this agony though.

Probably though most eventful part of my day was finding out that my dad was, in fact, not a Republican, but (gasp!) an Independent. This was kind of a surprise to me, because for as long as I've known my dad he's at least seemed like a raging Republican. Most of my political views were molded by him. We had a big discussion over Bush and the possibility of War. My position is Bush is our President, but as our President he is the flip-side of the coin from Clinton. Bush is leading us, but to where? I just pray to God that Bush will gain some wisdom. On Iraq: We don't need to go to war with them. This is just some sort of empire building scheme, yet on the same token, if they attack first we have the all out right to go to war.

As a Republican it may shock some Democrats to learn that their are a bunch of Republicans who don't support Bush. We voted for him, but now we are seeing the true colors flying. Honesty is the best policy, but how can we know the truth if he's NOT TELLING US ANYTHING! Colin Powell is the same. No truth coming from him either. A rough qoute from The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, "They will be the first ones against the wall when the revolution comes. And if a journal from the future were to time-warp to the present it would probably read, 'They were the first ones up against the wall when the revolution came'.