So for real now, do I still remember how to this? Hmm... HA! Anyway, it's been a while, and it feels that way, which is weird. Comparatively my last year and a bit in the real world feel as if it happened all at once. And right now I'm plagued by a question, when will I feel like an adult? I have good credit, a wife, a full time job with benefits that I could barely stand and almost quit without a fallback before they revoked my 2 week notice and moved me to another department and am actively shopping around for cars and places to live while budgeting out how to afford them. On paper, reading about anyone else's life, I would see them as an adult.

Well, I'm going to cut this short because before I could fully type out all my questioning I found the answer. It's because this isn't it yet. One day I'm going to look at my life and think, yup, this for the next several decades. That is when I'm going to feel like an adult. When I feel settled and sure of the future. Not to say that I'm worried about the future, just that most of it is fairly murky right now. I think Hobbits had it right, treating anyone below 33 a child, or maybe I'm remembering that wrong. Anywho, been near 7 years but I formally join the rusty race for the first time ever today. We who are about to die, salute you.

1