First off, a very happy birthday to kthejoker, who seems to have come a very long way in a single year.

Now for my usual totally random meanderings:

First off, has it ocurred to anyone other than me that Mary still had her hymen intact when baby Christ was born?

OOUUUUUUCH!!!!! I'm not even female and it hurts me just to think about it! Some say that God would have reduced the pain for her since it was the Christ child being born, but who knows really?

Also, today being the first day of September, I realize that fall is right around the corner. It is scientifically proven that people generally feel more energetic, exercise more, breathe better, and are just all around more cheerful during the fall. Personally, for me, fall holds a special significance for many reasons: Windy days, not too cool, not at all hot, numerous holidays right close to each other (namely Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, all of which mean something special to me for various reasons that I will explain as they get here), and also, my birthday is in November, and I will be 21 this year.

I am a little worried about turning 21, but slowly, I am saying goodbye to all my "kid" years (no more childhood, no more teenage Ivix. I am learning even more responsibility, and my dear Mother's time in this world is shortening every minute. I cannot let my siblings see my weakness when she's gone... and it will be a relief of some sort, but I will miss her so... Both my parents will be gone.

I am in love, and my dearheart is in the US Navy. We are as close as two best friends can get, but please explain to me the difference... she got to where she would call me over almost every day right before she went into service... we would climb trees and play games and eat candy and go ... shopping. Someone tell me the difference between that and a relationship! We laughed and cried and learned together. And... together is how I want it. Why can't we just go ahead and call it a date? I really feel like I would go anywhere and do anything for her. Will it finally just hit her some day, that I have been the one that was always there? Is it worth waiting another 15 years... or more? Should I... save myself? Things are complicated right now. But I am learning.

Slowly, I am learning to tap into my power of Unlimited Thought. And it will serve me well. I think that should wrap it up til tomorrow.

Goodbye, faithful daylog.