Today, I am going to a Thai dinner organized by Kevin’s (Kevingpo)groupies.  Although am not too thrilled about it coz I know it’s going to cost me a fortune but am going coz Kevin said he would pay for my meal which I wouldn’t bet on with my breads life but decided to go anyway.  I received an unexpected phone call from Leynos  (David is his real name) who I thought was Kevin at first (Don’t know why).  We discussed the arrangements for tonight, told me where the joint was.  ‘It’s on Rose Street, called “Ere wan Express (Spelling may not be right) ’ he told me.  I felt a bit overwhelmed by this over data load as I haven’t in hell know where ‘Rose Street’ is until Leynos, cleverly told me that it’s behind Princess street near ‘Charlotte Square, West of Princess Street’, sounds a bit dodgy I thought, scribbled it down in what seems like English.  Anyway, I told him I’ll find my way, before we hung up, I urgently asked him what time I should meet him there which I thought was a huge blunder on his part for not telling me the time.  As the time was basically the starting fire for this event, without it, there is no point in me leaving the flat.  We both hung-up, I then proceeded to eat my sandwich, one with grilled bacon, the other with tuna and sweet corn.  7:42PM, I got dressed.  The dilemma am facing now is whether to wear the Levis White Jeans or the Lee Brownish Jeans.  7:45PM, decided to go for the Lee Brownish Jeans coz it matches my Dolce & Cabaña single columned black grayish cotton shirt, which I got from House Of Fraser  (Edinburgh) last month.  Popped my wallet in my back pocket, my mobile phone on the side pocket of my fleast (My right side), keys and spare coins for the bus on my shirt pocket.  Left my flat locked the door and noticed a ‘Freeman’s’ catalogue lying outside my door.  Was addressed to some dude upstairs but I decided to pinch it and left it on the telephone bench after opening the door into my flat and closing, locking it again!  At the bus stop on Gorgie road, I turned the ring volume on my phone right down as am pretty sure the odds of Kevin phoning me on the bus are pretty high and switch on vibrator mode as I find it annoying and embarrassing if it went off with the buzzing ringing sound while I was in the bus with all those people.  One of those ‘First’ buses came along (C55 I think) and I decided to hop on.  Near Haymarket, I felt a tingling sensation, only to notice it’s the phone.  Took it out and see Kevin’s name slapped on the LCD screen.  Kevin asked me where I was, I told him “on the Bus”.  He then suggested that he or us is going to stand outside the restaurant and wait for me.  I said “Okay”.  I stopped off at Burger King on Princess Street and walked towards the building society near Boots (West Princess Street) to get some dosh out of the ATM machine only to feel the phone vibrate again.  It’s Kevin again, he told me he is no longer standing outside the restaurant waiting, he mentioned something about “losing our marbles” I thought it was a bit strange but quickly ended our conversation because I needed to cross Castle Street pretty quickly, the green pedestrian light was full of life and didn’t want to run across the road carrying the phone in one hand (Accident Prone).  I approach what seems like Charlotte Square and made my way into the small narrow street of Rose Street with a huff of ‘So this is Rose Street’.   I walked easterly, looking at each shop on each side for the name ‘Ear Wok?’ ‘Era Wann?’ ‘Ear Express?’ or simply a Thai restaurant, phone vibrated again, this time it was Leynos, asking me where I was.  I simply told him I am at ‘West Princess Street, approaching Rose Street’, even though am at Rose Street as I needed to concentrate on looking at the signs.  Four-Five minutes into this exploration, I heard someone shout my name from behind, only to be greeted by ‘Michael Eng’ when I turned round who I have never met before; I ask him how he knew it was me, only to be told that I walked past the restaurant and Leynos spotted me through the window.  He guided us to the restaurant, I felt like a right **** for walking past it but looking at the sign above the door, I forgave my self-coz the fonts for the name of the restaurant was practically un-readable, for me anyway.  The moment I walked in, the heat of the place was the first thing I noticed, it was so god damn hot that I needed to sit down and take off my fleast quickly and order something cold, preferably Lemonade with a dice of lemon or lime.  The restaurant itself was fairly small, perhaps a seating capacity of twenty to thirty, tables were placed along the walls of the restaurant and our table was located on the left side, connected by a number of smaller tables I guessed by the number of people sitting on it.  I greeted Leynos and Kevin, sitting on the inside, one space up opposite from where I’ll be sitting but I didn’t notice them replying the greeting.  I proceeded to pull my chair to the right side after noticing the location of the fork (Positioned Left) and spoon (Positioned Right), hmm…. Strange.  Fork and spoon?  I sat down, fleast hung behind my chair nicely so that when I pull out the chair in the future for the toilet or should I say the Gentleman’s room as it is pronounced these days it wouldn’t drag on the wooden floor and create dust marks.  To Be Continued……