I would like to, on my way to my honeymoon, raise a toast to Everything2.

It is via here I have meet my husband and forged a new life in another country. Without E2 even getting my engagement ring would have been difficult.

To begin I could rave about community and the warm fuzzy feelings but I do not think that is quite enough. So it is going to be thank-yous, in no particular order.

treehouse, an infrequent noder but who introduced me to the high school yard that is our beloved community.

To heppigirl and twd, for proving that meeting people off the internet is not completely insane.

To wertperch in the lead up to my trip to England.

Having mentioned the perch you can not forget the britnoders, whom without I would have had very little social life in my first months of living in old Blighty.

To tenminjoe who I meet in the first week here in London, and has been like fixture since then. His smile is one that is genuine and one I enjoy to see, even when I cried on him he was sweet and friendly.

tiefling, another britnoder, upon whom I burst into tears the first time I met him . Without whom I would have never built a snowman in the Dover Castle grounds nor taught the security guard at the National Portrait Gallery costume words and the gossip about various royals sexuality. I have so many funny stories about this lad and I getting out on the town, the funniest being meeting a noble prize winner and end up drunk with scientists attending the Royal Society.

Another britnoder close to my heart is a man with a voice of pure gold and the drinking capacity of a small army. Spiregrain, the man who took me to my first night at the proms and laced me into my corset waiting to get into Last night of the Proms. My first Christmas here in England was made special by the above two noders.

You will note the britnoders are featured heavily and that is because they are a funny and special bunch. One of the special ones is my very own internet stalker, wntrmute, one of the final gentlemen left on this earth. Also one of the strangest, mathematics being his passion and that makes my brain dribble out of my ears.

The Debutante and TheLady who have been supportive and the source of great giggles. I have had some very rough times in the past two years and these two have always been there for a chat and break.

Talking about support, you can not go past the ninjagirls, thank-you my leather clad friends, your advice was very good. Special thanks to princessloulou and her divine booyaa who have been very sweet, so we must get around for dinner soon!

Couples are very much part of E2, many have met here and others are long-standing relationships that have become institutions here. Heyoka and snarl are special in my heart and have been wonderful to chat about many things including hips, sticks and metal bits. Another wonderful couple are jodiek and ralphyk, although not seen here much more, are gems and jodiek gets big points just for being her.

Quick mentions to the following people for their support and advice on both nodding and sometimes personal stuff; rootbeer277, dannye, LauraElizabeth, Felttips, blackpawn, nora (who emailed me the pieces that we used in our wedding), scribe, doyle, Halspal, swap, grundoon, Chase and wiccanpiper. There are many more noders I could mention whom I have spoken to in real life and via messages but then the node would just get too big. There is just one other noder, I should thank.

To StrawberryFrog, my friend, my lover, my strength, my sunshine through the day, my home port and the love of my life. Without E2 we would have never met and this node would not have been written, thank-you.