*yawns* Finally home from work. *glances at the clock* I got off work 4 hours ago, after having been at work for 51 hours. >.<;;

My first time back at work after being released for full-duty, and I worked a full weekend live-in. That is, I went into work at 1:30pm on Friday when Dan and I picked one of my clients up from WASCO (a workshop for MR/DD people - they can do something as a job and earn money.) and transported her home. Dan dropped us off, and then left. I did all the daily living stuff like making dinner, giving baths, dispensing medications, etc. Not too bad for my first day...

Dan came to visit around 9:30pm after the clients were sleeping, and we cuddled and such until he left to go role-play with Amber, Thomas, and Ross around 12:30am. I went to bed, but alas, not to sleep for long. One of my clients was very restless, and kept getting up to pace the house. Which of course means I have to be up with her. Oh, well... at least I get paid for the entire 8 hours I was supposed to be sleeping.

Saturday wasn't too bad, overall. I finished Burning Brightly by Mercedes Lackey - the one Valdemar book I hadn't read - and again did the daily living stuff. This time, my excitement was increased by cleaning up 2 urination accidents and one huge bowel movement accident. *sighs* And yet, I love my job anyway...

By the end of the day, I was in pain... I had to lift up on one client to get her to stand up to go to the bathroom, get off the toilet, go to the table to eat, etc. This took a toll on my just-recovering back. Dan and Mom brought my backbrace up to me, and Dan helped me put it on. Ah. Insta-relief. For awhile, anyway. Again, Dan came to visit around 9:30pm - 10:00pm or so, and we watched The Lion King. Dan massaged my back before he left, and I went to bed and sleep this time.

Sunday was easy enough, just feed two meals of the day to my clients, give meds, etc. I spent much of the day reading book 1 in the Death Gate Cycle, by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. This is the same series that Dan is reading, but he's in the 4th book, and I'm about 1/2 way through the first book.