Eating correctly during the holidays is especially difficult for me, so when I go over for holiday feasting and festing I usually bring something heathy and fun to eat. My philosophy has become that as soon as I make a mistake in eating to go right back to eating right at the very next meal or snack time; this persistence really pays off over time. By now my family is used to this and actually look forward to it! It's a good idea to prepare little samples with a recipe card attached because many times people have called and asked when January hits with its New Year's Resolutions. This is one terrific recipe from my gym instructor. For those of you who don't know, I've been a member there for almost three years now.....yay for me! I've lost 40 pounds, 6 dress sizes and the doc wants to trade cholesterol counts. The thin person inside has come out woo hoo! It's fat free and who counts calories when it's something this good for you! Moderation is the key so a good serving would be between ½ to ¼ cup.

Granola

Preheat the oven and the cookie sheet to 325º (this adds an extra crunch when the mixture hits the hot cookie sheet). While it's preheating mix together one can Eagle Condensed Milk (fat-free), 2 cups of oats, 1 cup Grape Nuts Cereal, 1 cup Fiber One Cereal, ½ cup sunflower seeds, ½ cups slivered almonds ½ cup wheat germ bran, 1 teaspoon cinnamon.

Spray the warmed cookie sheet with Pam cooking spray and spread the mixture evenly. Bake 35- 45 minutes depending on how crunchy you like it. When you're done baking add a cup of dried fruit. Some other goodies you might want to try: coconut flakes, peanuts, raisins, different kinds of cereal or if you're in a really decadent mood M&M's!