I'm going out of my fucking skull here. So much so that I decided that I needed to come back to E2 just so I could write again. A few people may remember where that ended up. Still it's a good place to let off steam.

So, I got my own office today. A bit of a surprise to everyone really, I didn't think I needed the office as much as one of my co-workers, and was saying that she should get it all along, and then things just changed. A BIG job had been sitting on the back-burner for a very long time because of a lot of little things that had to be done days before they were even handed to me. Thing is though, the contact for the big job didn't know this until today, and wasn't very pleased to find it out. Suffice to say that my boss, when faced with an unhappy client, is willing to make some changes even if those changes make things run in a very unpleasant way.

The nastiest part of this story was that I knew this was coming for a very long time, I just didn't think it would work out this strangely. I've now got an office, and I'm devoted to a single project until it's done (of course the due date is ridiculously close, but that's far less stressful than what I was dealing with). Not that this is all good. The co-worker I spoke of was kind of treating me like a giant traitor this morning. I think that's calmed down a bit, but I know she isn't pleased. I want to tell her exactly what happened, because I respect her quite a bit, but I don't think now is the right time to do that.

Anyway, yeah. Stuff. I guess I really haven't been around here for a while. I got demoted to level 2, and that's kind of crummy. I guess there's just a lot of changes going on. I might try to node more things but things have changed quite a bit. I don't know if I can get into the right groove.