Forget what people say about marijuana. These cigarettes are the biggest gateway drug in the universe.

I tried Sampoerna X-tras for the first time my sophomore year in college. I had always loved the smell of cloves, and resolved that I would finally try them. So, my friend Melissa and I went to the tobacco store in the mall and asked the nice lady behind the counter if they sold cloves. And of course she said yes, so we pointed to the pack that most closely resembled what we had seen other people smoking and bought it. (Melissa paid. This will be relevant to my story in just a few lines.)

Ahh, the bliss.

As DJuxtaposition said, they are delicious, even discounting the sugared tip. Cancer candy canes, my friend Dave calls them.

Now, I'm not a smoker. My previous philosophy was that, as long as I never buy cigarettes, I'm not a smoker. (Hence the importance of Melissa paying, above.) Of course, since then, I have broken down a few times and bought my own pack. But really, folks, I'm not a smoker. I mean it.. :-)

And DJuxtaposition, I have noticed the difficulty in keeping them lit, but I'm looking at my pack and I don't see any triangles or "new smoother" message. Maybe it's a regional thing..