Today was my 18th birthday. This is the one day of the year that I don't mind if I am very selfish. My party consisted of the following things.

  • Spending 110 pounds sterling of my friends money on alcohol in Tesco and getting to use a real ID for the first time ever.
  • Setting up 800 watts of musical power (of which 500 watts was sub) in a very small room and listening to my friend Simon dj some IDM and other insane electronic music. He was very good considering he only had the decks for 2.5 weeks.
  • I think a hotbox process occured in a mini somewhere.
  • This was a geek-party with less computers but we still had big projector screen pornography for pure entertainment value and to allow asqui to mix in the word "penetration" into the music.
  • Some drinking games were incorporated into the fun.
  • Puking up, I believe, while sleeping and continued to sleep in my puke. The physics of puking into your own hair is simply breath-taking. Luckily my friends were sober enough to look after me.
  • Writing a very abusive email to someone I know, the consequences of which should be very interesting.
  • Recieved one phone call telling us to turn the music down.
  • Ate some pizza.

I also noted that everyone was extra-nice to me, which was nice.

This node is the memory of what is quite possibly, the best time I have ever had. If only I could remember the rest of it.