Besides being named the Best TV Series of the 20th Century by Time Magazine, The Simpsons have won many awards since it was first aired.

ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards
Alf Clausen won Top TV Series in 1995, 1996, 2001, and 2002.

Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA
The Simpsons won the "Saturn Award" for the best genre network series in 1996.

American Cinema Foundation, USA
The Simpsons won the "E Pluribus Unum Award" for the category of Television Series (Comedy) in 1996.

American Comedy Awards, USA
The Simpsons won the Funniest Animated Television Series in 2001.

Annie Awards
The Simpsons have won Annie Awards every year since 1992, the most impressive of which was the award for the "Top Primetime Honor for Achievement in an Animated Television Production" in 2001.

Emmy Awards
The Simpsons won Emmys in 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1997, 1998, 2000, and 2001. They have totalled 18 Emmy Award wins out of their 37 nominations over the years.

Environmental Media Awards, USA
The Simpsons won in 1991 (for the episode "Two Cars in Every Garage, Three Eyes On Every Fish"), in 1994 (for the episode "Bart Gets An Elephant") and in 2001 "Lisa Simpson, an advocate of clean ecological systems and animal rights, was awarded the organization's board of director's award for ongoing commitment, the association's highest honor."

GLAAD Media Awards
The Simpsons won in 1998 for the episode "Homer's Phobia".

Kid's Choice Award
The Simpsons won "The Blimp Award" in 1992 for "favorite cartoon".

Motion Picture Sound Editors, USA
The Simpsons won in 1998 for "Treehouse Of Horror VIII".

Peabody Awards
The Simpsons won in 1997 for "providing exceptional animation and stinging social satire, both commodities which are in extremely short supply in television today."

Reggie Awards
The Simpsons Global Fanfest won in 2001 for "Global Promotion".

Walk of Fame
The Simpsons had a star put on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (8021 Hollywood Blvd.) on January 14, 2001.

World Animation Celebration
The Simpsons won in 1997 (for Treehouse of Horror Vi) and in 1998 (for 22 Short Films about Springfield).

This list will be updated as needed...