user since
Tue Apr 25 2000 at 14:36:25 (23.9 years ago )
last seen
Fri Jul 28 2023 at 03:48:41 (7.7 months ago )
number of write-ups
817 - View Orange Julius's writeups (feed)
level / experience
29 (Grand Vizier) / 43856
C!s spent
110
mission drive within everything
World Domination!
specialties
Sports, rock and roll, and useless pop culture... with some science and history thrown in for good measure
school/company
Formerly of Boston College
motto
Rome Wasn't Built In A Day
categories maintained
New England Patriots Tales Of Yore
most recent writeup
drop
Send private message to Orange Julius

This space for rent! Call Big Al for more details!

Seriously, though, I'm cleaning it up.

 

I believe in Kelly's Roast Beef, streets with no names, and girls who pronounce 'room' as though it were an alcoholic beverage. I believe in thick, juicy steaks, outdoor grillin', and fast cars with no tops. I believe in grabbing some afternoon delight and making slow, passionate love all night long. I believe that Roger Clemens is a con man and a scoundrel, and that the Red Sox will win the World Series next year. I believe in wide open spaces, and that Vasily Borodin was right on when he wanted to move to Montana and raise rabbits. I believe in mistletoe, pumpkin carvings, homemade apple pie, and fireworks on the 4th of July. I belive that Sunday mornings were made for sleeping in, and Sunday afternoons were made for professional football. I believe that the midriff is the sexiest part of a woman's anatomy, right after her eyes. I believe that rhubarb is the king of all vegetables, and that baseball will always be our National Pasttime. I believe that most of the world's problems can be solved with women's underwear. I believe in true love, happy endings, and child-like optimism. I believe in non-sequiturs, postcards from distant cities, and long winding rants inspired by Bull Durham.