So much for my goal of a weekly daylog.

I had the strangest dream last night. I was in a spaceship, floating out in space. Deep space. Like 'billions of miles from any galaxy' space. The spaceship was essentially a big white bubble of some plasticlike material surrounded by an even bigger clear bubble, so that standing anywhere outside the white bubble, one was able to see the endless blackness punctuated only be the glimmering of those very distant galaxies. It was utterly desolate, seemingly far from anywhere anybody would want or need to go, but perhaps a wayspot on a journey between galaxies. As I walked around the white bubble, I saw a spotlight shining on my very elderly grandfather, sitting there in a chair under a blanket, gazing outward. I tried to speak to him, but he seemed not to hear.

I found a doorway and went inside the white bubble. There was a room there, a big ornate bedroom with a big four-post bed, all in red satin. There was a woman. She was naked, and stunning. She beckoned to me. I took a step towards her.

Sadly, that's all I remember of it.

So, in lieu of erotic recollections, here is my progress (yes, it is still going on) in node auditing the last four 'big list' ironnoders....

mauler is done!! Set my guns to it and powered through the rest of those nodes, learning a good bit about baseball and Japanese names along the way. And then there were three....

Glowing Fish -- on page 23 out of 31.... last time I updated I was on 20 out of 30, so in the interim I've gone through 3 pages of G-Fish while he's added a page himself!!
Tem42 -- on page 15 out of 35
The Custodian -- on page 20 out of 39 -- barely at the halfway mark....

So I'm going through them in order of least total number. More or less. Going through them page by page is almost time-travel-like, as there are sudden spurts of nodes about the then-developing War in Afghanistan, September 11, and other historical bywords.

Blessings!!