I dreamt last night that I was waiting at a bus stop, sitting on a long, shaded concrete block with two shopping bags full of a variety of fruits. Bored with the wait I began to build a castle from pieces of fruit, mostly using square pineapple chunks as bricks, setting apples and pears to guard the base, decorating parapets with strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry flourishes, and filling in curved cornices with bananas.

Upward and upward I continued to build, until the castle was taller than I, and upon building it to such a remarkable height, I realized that what I had created was a work of art, demanding of preservation!! No way that I could fit it on the bus, now soon to arrive, so I would need to make some alternative arrangement for transporting it. But it was made of fruit!! If I left and came back, it would be devoured by bugs by the time I returned, and so I frantically ran about searching for a large enough plastic bag to cover the castle, and painter's tape to seal it to the cement below. But to no avail, for even as I sought out the station manager (yes, a station manager at a bus stop) for help, the castle was set upon and brought down by a band of raccoons coming out of the wild. I hurried to defend it, but then I woke up.