The mystery of the Bermuda Triangle seems to have been solved -- and it is quite probably a gas. To be exact, methane. Large underwater methane vents occur in the area. The methane, released into the ocean water, creates low-density patches, wherein a ship would suddenly maneuver as if it were much heavier -- and so, in many cases, would sink. This same methane, upon reaching the surface, would have a confounding effect on aircraft as well.

I apparently get five shots at daylogging my way into ironnoder immortality. Here's number four on that score.

Question of the day:
Well, where have all the old noders gone?
----


In node auditing news:

Node audits are going slowly, as I'm trying to vote on all ironnoder contributions, which is using up most of my daily dose. But junkill is done. I wonder if he'll ever return to discover the relative flood of upvotes bestowed upon him?

jessicapierce is audited up to page 3 of 11. This one is taking some elbow grease, yep.

Having chanced upon a visiting spiregrain, who last noded once in 2011, and before that only up until 2007, I offered that if he would post a new node within the next 24 hours, I would "read and vote generously upon ALL of your nodes!!" My fingers are crossed for the uptake of this offer!!

Blessings, all!!