I played some board game with big bug-like aliens.. The meaning of the game was to win as much of credits as possible, and sometimes someone could win a piece of a cake as well. I didnt understand what the idea of getting some cake was, but I won two pieces of it during the game and ate both of them. They looked like the white stuff inside coconuts, but tasted way better. Anyway, when the game was over, we counted the credits, and piled the coins from 5cm to 2cm into own piles. One piece of the cake was left, and it was divided for each player, but I got a bigger slice because I had won. It appeared that the whole idea of the contest was about much more than just cake, instead this was to choose who became the new god to create a new universe beyond the known! For the departure I got to the alien spaceport, built on the moon of their planet with an artifical bubble of air around it. Instead of stepping into the ship, I hurled my luggage away from the walking paths with artifical gravity, and jumped at the luggage. The luggage opened into square of chromed pipe, and I floated into it. When I was halfway through it, the corners of the frame sealed against me, and purple fabric materialized around the pipes to form a cape. Everyone at the spaceport watched in amazement, but I dont remember what happened then..