I was the leader of most destructive firefighters ever, as they caused more damage than the fire itself. At one point there was a fire at some truck stop, and while we turned to the parking lot, I jumped out from the car to give commands to others, but they didnt stop the firetruck so I ran after them. No one seemed to have control of it, and the firetruck bashed straight through row of truck trailers. I could only laugh at them, and I dont remember if the fire got even under control, but I laughed even as the owner of the fire department came to the place with his Mercedes. He got out from his car and stared at the destruction, while I tried to control my laughter enough to explain it to him. He asked what the hell had happened, and I told him that this was about the standard success: "You see, its not as bad as it seems.. This kind of stuff happens all the time, and its nothing compared to the fire's at friday evenings when the firefighters have been drinking! This just happened to be the first time it got enough attention that cops came in.." As he listened to me, his face turned red and his eyes bulged with anger, untill he interrupted me and vowed to kick my ass for this, but though he tried to hit me, I blocked his punch. He stepped back, impressed by my speed, and told that he had cybernetic implants, and he could beat me up anytime he wanted, but after I blocked three faster hits and started hitting back, I dont remember what happened..

Next thing I remember is that I had gotten to his home, and sneaked around unnoticed. He apparently suspected that I was in there, but we didnt meet so I had time to make preparations. I had armed myself with a large knife found from his kitchen and a bag of salt for throwing at his eyes, but suddenly I heard his snoring from the bedroom as he thought no one was here after all. I put the knife on my belt, and got myself a bottle of brandy and a lighter before silently starting to sneak towards his bedroom. I thought that he might have been just pretending, but he was fully asleep so I wet his blanket with the brandy and set it on fire. He screamed as he jumped to sitting position in fire, but I woke up..