I'M GOING TO JAPAN!!!! YAY!!!
I got the waited email informing me that I'd be going to Japan for a week in November and I'm super duper excited about that. I've always wanted to go to Japan but never got the chance to before. I hope I'll have enough time to see Osaka and not just get stuck in a conference room all day and night. Yeah, the reason I'm going is actually for a conference, but who cares?! I know I don't. I'm finally going to Japan. It's a dream coming true for me; one that I didn't think would.

That's how I was feeling a couple of days ago when I actually got the email, but now I feel like it was just a good dream that I awoke from to go back to my usual dark mood and I keep trying to remind myself of...I don't know really what I'm trying to remind myself of. My mind is swarming with a million thoughts, but none is clear. It's like lots of noises in an empty space making them echo and delivering even more noise.

I wish if this trip was sooner because it would've helped keep my mind off some things and unfortunately I don't have enough money to travel anywhere now, at least, nowhere that would require me to stay at a hotel and the places where I wouldn't need a hotel for, I need a visa for which I probably won't get fast enough. I guess I'll just go hiking or something for the time being.