A television program that ran between 1987 and 1991. Centered around the life of Evie Garland, a young girl whose father, Troy Garland, was from the alien world of Anterias. He communicated with her through a crystal cube. Her mother, Donna, raised the half-human child in Marlow, California after the girl's father returned to space.

Evie possesses several supernatural abilities, including the ability to freeze time by touching the tips of her index fingers together. She is able to release "frozen" people from this freeze by touching them with both her palms simultaneously. She also has the ability to translocate herself and to conjure objects into existence.

When I was younger, this show was played right after Lost In Space on the local television network. It was a staple of my afternoon life and I had (I have, rather) a mad crush on Evie.

The show was produced by Bob Barker Productions and ran for ninety-six episodes. The directors include (in alphabetical order): Scott Baio, Bob Claver, Michael Dimitch, Selig Frank, Jeffrey Ganz, Stan Harris, Russ Petranto, Jack Regas, and Renny Temple.

The part of Evie was played by Maureen Flannigan. Her father's voice was Burt Reynolds'. Her mother's part was played by Donna Pescow.