To read about this sordid state of affairs August 9, 2000

Another day Another cry


Well I've almost gotten everything out of my ex's apartment. She was very considerate yesterday, she had gathered all of the stuff for me that I had forgotten about, she's being very adult about this whole mess, prolly cause it's her fault. Noder anm helped me again yesterday. Before I left she gave me a letter, and some other things she had saved over the course of our relationship. I gave her a hug, and I left.

Things went ok, we went in we went out. It's gonna be ok I think, she gave me the little coupon she got for getting JarJar Binks nuetered (not sure on the spelling there). And she said goodbye, and she kissed me on the cheek.

I was fine and I was free, and I didn't have someone constantly nagging on me. It feels good, and I'm not even very lonely, thanks to JarJar Binks.

I got my computers setup last night. My server goes up tonight, with the installation of the phone line. When I got home last night I noticed that my mother had stopped by, becasue there were groceries everywhere. She believes that you should always start anew when moving into a new home. She's a great mother. I'd like to thank (now that I'm thinking about it) my parents, for their support and love through this whole affair, they've been great to me, but I guess that that is their job.