Generally one of the more pleasant mornings of this week.

Toronto is currently undergoing a change in our dialing habits. With a new area code on the way in March, people are now urged to dial a ten digit number that includes the area code instead of the standard set of seven. Listening to the Humble and Fred show once again, they did a bit to comment on Bell Canada's recording. It went something like this:

Humble: "Let's hear the recording when you dial just the seven digits..."

Woman's Voice: "You have dialed only seven digits for your local call. In the future, you will be required to dial ten digits that includes the local area code. Your call will now be completed. This is a recording."

Humble: "And when we dial the number again...well, let's see what happens.."

Woman's Voice: "You have dialed only seven digits for your local call. In the future, you will be required to dial ten digits that includes the local area code. Your call will now be completed. This is a recording."

Humble: Okay, so it's the same message as before. But listen when we dial the same number the third time..."

Woman's Voice: "Okay, you have dialed only seven digits where it requires ten digits to complete your local call. Please, remember next time to dial the ten digits that includes the area code, you idiot. Your call will now be completed. This is a recording.

Humble: "Apparently, the system detects the number you are dialing, and then switches over to the next message everytime you make the mistake. This is what happens when you dial the same number again for the fourth time..."

Woman's Voice: "You idiot! Do you know how to count to ten?! Did you miss Sesame Street? I'm not going to complete your f****(beep)ing call. You probably won't know what to say to the receiver anyways, you f****(beep)ing moron! This is a recording."

Of course, I'm guessing that wasn't the real message Bell would have on their system. But then again, it might be a good retaliation to many/certain customer complaints.

The radio seems to be making my day quite often. However:

7:29am EST
The clock radio goes off and wakes me up at this time, each and every morning. I decide to press the snooze button to get ten more minutes of sleep.

7:36am EST
I was gyped! The clock radio came on a few minutes before it was suppose to. I give a thought to complaining to Panasonic about it. My eyes are hard to open since my workload has been increased at work.