I have barely enough time to do a writeup. This whole week is rather busy with a company gala, voting, and meetings.

7:29am EST
Woke up after experiencing extreme tiredness from yesterday's exhausting meeting on the software development process. I also can't believe I had some energy to play a few rounds of Dead or Alive 2 on my Playstation 2. I heard there was a van fire on the 407 today. I wondered if I would be able to see it when I get to work.

I don't. It's not there. Sort of "thank goodness" because people will end-up slowing down (holding up traffic) and watch the carnage go up in flames. Some people will watch anything.

I found out the other night that when you vote, you're supposed to put an "X" on the ballot. I put in a check-mark instead. How was I to know? My dad said that there was probably a pictogram shown on the cardboard booth. I said that it shouldn't be there and that it should appear on the ballot itself instead. Poor user interface if you ask me! I'm still wondering if my vote counted. I hate being negative when I vote.

8:00am EST
I am still in bed recalling what I was dreaming of this morning. I recall the events that occurred when I was in first year university in the dormitary. And then I thought about what my Love calls the bitch-girl again. For some reason, I remember experiencing the hurt again last night.

9:15am EST
Something unusual has happened! I started right to work when I came in. No internet browsing, just e-mail checking! I needed to get some small things out of the way first. It's too bad I can't talk about company material in E2. I have a lot of interesting things to say.