Considering the volume of anti-drug propaganda in the media, in schools and on the net, don't you think that a few nodes to the contrary are going (a very short way) towards balancing things out?

A person who grew up in our society, especially during Nancy Reagan's "just say no" years, and somehow failed to internalise the fact that drugs can be dangerous is plain stupid.

People seem to think that once you break the law by buying drugs in the first place, none of the other constrictions of everyday life apply. Well, sorry, kids - if you want to mess with your brains (which I'm personally not too hot on, but not vehemently opposed to either), you have to use discretion, common sense and knowledge.

The problem with vilifying drugs the way we do, and objecting to people relating their objective experiences with them, is that there ends up not being any information about them beyond the frankly hysterical or the soporifically clinical.

People deserve to be able to make an intelligent choice - by saying "don't node about good experiences with drugs" you're saying "don't let them find out that there might be a fun aspect to it". Why not? There is a fun aspect to narcotics (even if I myself am a very poor scholar of this field of personal exploration), why should we deny people the chance to find out about it? Because they might prove to be very stupid and do something to hurt themselves? Very well then, forbid people from driving cars then. That will be good for them and the environment.