Ohio Day Three

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! This time I got much more sleep. I have no idea how much. I'm still tried all day, but it is 11am and it is time to get going. Much driving to look forward to. sane guy's floor is great and he makes fast coffee (I don't normally drink coffee, but for a hung over noder who slept on a floor and hasn't had much sleep it was great.) Everybody at sane guy's place comes to life and eventually we head to the hotdamn headquarters. Lots of people moving around. Lots of tired bodies. Lots of familiar faces.

I had planned on leaving Ohio as soon as I got up sunday. But the concept of breakfast with these people sound like something worth staying for. Boy was I wrong! Could we get more lost? Just kidding. It was great, even though we did get lost, twice! I had one of my longest conversations of the weekend over breakfast with Chihuahua Grub. The food was good, and it is always amazing seeing umpteens of people enjoying themselves at a meal. It has been too long since I've been involved in something like that. Far from my first, but it has been a few years. The meal broke up, but people were still hanging around. I don't think anybody really wanted to go. I needed to get going, so I started saying my goodbyes. Left with some hugs, handshakes, and pats on the back. I'm keeping them, nobody can have them back. Ha!

What can I say to complete strangers? Stuff I guess. Why did I drive 7 hrs to meet complete strangers? E2 has been good to me, to go on an adventure, to meet new people, to see the world.

This adventure reminded me of college. I was in a fraternity. Most people only see the stupid actions of the frat boy-types, but if you are in a good fraternity (the right one for you, it is an individual choice not all are created equal) it is like this. It is like this every single day. I lived it for five years.

    -- Xamot (I don't want none of that daylog XP, and I don't care if anybody ever reads these, I just needed to dump this information somewhere.)
Ohio Day One | Ohio Day Two | Ohio Day Three