We're not perfect. There are a lot of items that need work, and a lot of different things that are broken in minute ways. They are the growing pains of a publicly developed website. We are in a constant state of beta, but hey, it keeps things exciting. We'd like you to report any problems that you're having, because we, the caretakers and floorwashers, like this to be a generally pleasant experience for you.

If you are comfortable using Github, bugs can be submitted to the E2 Github page. Otherwise, you can post bugs here, or contact your local site editor.


Things that probably are NOT bugs:

  • "Error: Timeout/Server Error/Unknown Error" which appears after a vote or message takes a while to send. These indicate either the server took too long to finish a request or you lost the network connection midprocess.
  • "Sumbit", "stumbit" and other such creative buttons are one of our little in-jokes. They're intentional.
Please report the following things whether or not they seem relevant:
  • Page the error occurred on
  • A screenshot if it's hard to describe. Post them in Picpaste.
  • Your theme
  • Your browser
  • The time it occurred, down to about a half an hour block. We don't need a stopwatch and second, just about when. We'll do the rest.
Hopefully with all of your eyes and ears out there, we'll keep this place running smooth as um, an active website.

Thanks