Written down with my trusty old C64 =) Some corrections made later on. E2ified much later. See Wolf's Dreamworld.


I saw an interesting dream this morning - I ate breakfast, made some coffee, but I fell asleep again.

I was in the army in this dream, in booster training or something - I knew this because I was an infantryman and I heard someone else there being called recruits. I had urge to shout things a the recruits, but I decided not to. =)

Anyway, it was early dawn, and we were supposed to go to the shooting range.

I went to the bicycle shed to get my bicycle from there - and I noticed that one of my squadmates was outside of the shed, playing guitar, and a bunch of female recruits were singing. I didn't mind them, just kept looking for my bike - and couldn't find it.

I even asked about this from the guitar-playing fellow, but he didn't know anything abou the bike but said I could take a train to get to the shooting range.

Can't remember what happened next - but I was in the train. And somehow, I just needed to get it stopped. I remember there was a black squadmate of mine outside the train running next to my car, trying to get in.

Somehow, we got the car we were in to another track. Or perharps it was a road. Yes, it was a road that lead to a town whose name I forgot (and truth to tell, I didn't even know it in the dream and I was just dying to find out). The train car turned intoa bus or tram car of sorts - it went onwartd until it came to the center of the town, it beeped like the bus and stopped on the bus stop... I stepped out.

And I just needed some coffee, so the other few soldiers who were with me in the car went to cafe. I remember the captain came out of the cafe, giving me a cup of coffee, then said the name of the town - "It's one of these small Swedish-speaking southern villages". I drunk my coffee...

...and woke up and noticed the klah in mu cup was already pretty cold. *grin*

In retrospect

Odd equipment - all I remember was that I had nothing with me in the dream that we usually took to the shooting range - not even my gun!

There were no female recruits in my RL army unit - indeed, the only femalre recruits we had in Kajaani came later from other garrisons. There were no black recruits either (There however was a black fellow in the engineering corps at the same time).

I think the black recruit running outside my train car came from the movie I saw in that night from TV - the other movie in which Keanu Reeves gets odd phonecalls and does acrobatics on the elevator roof ("Speed" =)

The Captain was cpt. Kuortti from the army comedy movie series "Vääpeli Körmy".