• I think it would be nice if Findings: could indicate whether a node is a nodeshell. Sometimes I don't care, but frequently I'd like to know whether there's anything there before I decide what to click on.
    Update: Findings: now shows nodeshells in italics, thanks to rootbeer277 and Swap. Awesome!
    • Come to think of it, why not do the same for softlinks? Also done!
    • And hardlinks? (Or perhaps not—I'm currently styling nodeshells using the :after pseudo-element in css, and while it's fine in a list of links, it really wouldn't look nice inside a writeup. But other treatments might look better.)
    That other place does something like this (using the colour of the link as an indicator), but we'd have to implement it differently. For them, it's about whether the page exists. With findings and softlinks, we know the node exists; the question is whether there are any writeups in it. With hardlinks, it's more complicated, because the presence of a hardlink does not guarantee the existence of a node.
  • alex sez: Show and order by writeup count for e2node results for logged-in users maybe? Reasonable or too many hits on the nodegroup table?
  • I like a lot of the suggestions above, too, but the one that I've really been wishing for already is mauler's. Archiving messages from the Catbox would be great.