A game based on the real life Delta Force, though only loosely.
Delta Force is broken up into two games forms, single, and multi-player. Single player has a number of campains to go through in such "hot spot" situations as killing drug lords in Peru, or rescuing hostages in Chad. There are 5 or 6 all together. They progress rather loosely, win one mission, two or three will come up, so then you can pick and choose, unfortunatly if you win a campain there isn't even a screen to say you won, you just go on.
Delta Force is tactics light, you pick a gun and follow your way points and finish the objectives, thats it. You can pick between two kinds of sniper rifles, an M-14 with a grenade launcher, a SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon) and a MP5. There are also two kinds of pistols, a silenced .22 and a .45 standard issue, there are a number of secondary weapons as well, including a missle launcher and claymoores.
Multi-player features several different kinds of gameplay, none too interesting, it is mainly the one shot one kill of the game which makes things interesting, sniping is also very important, and multi-player is even more tactical than single-player, and it is more worth it to play multi-player instead of single-player.
System requirments:
Pentium II 226 MhZ, 36 MB RAM, 160 MB hard drive.
Overall: A good fun game for military buffs and shooter fans alike, highly suggested.