Burn my body, please. I want to be cremated when I die. I think cremation is the only honorable thing to have done with your body these days. The land used for cemeteries could be put to much better use. Maybe I just don't like the idea of my body rotting and stinking in the ground for years and years. It isn't like your body is going back to the earth anytime soon. A lot of preservatives are used in burials so your body is laying there, six feet under, for a long freaking time.

A typically cremation is performed by placing the body in a coffin and burning the body and the coffin. I could do with out the coffin and would prefer a funeral pyre. Burned out in the open in a big field. Health boards might have something to say about that though. And it might be a little conceited.

After a cremation some people like to keep the ashes in an urn and take their dead loved ones home. Personally I think that is sick. For the same reasons I want my body burned I don't want anybody keeping the ashes either. I might be ok with my ashes being placed in an ashes cemetery (I don't know what they are really called). I would prefer to have my ashes spread. I really don't care where, over land, over sea, it really doesn't matter just get rid of them.