--A keyword function and the ability to search the nodegel by keywords

--The ability to search/organize drafts by date, keyword, etc.

--A multifaceted "Advanced Search" function that lets you search by different criteria to narrow down your results (such as by date, author, keyword, etc.) Something like you see in online library catalogues.

--The ability to "undo" adding a node to a public category. This could be a timed popup feature like in gmail (you have 30 seconds to undo it) or it can be until you exit/refresh the page. Because the categories list is close together, there have been incidents of nodes getting added to the wrong category, and I feel bad having to bug Tem42 to clean them up.

-- A notification for when someone has downvoted a write up, and what write up it was. NOT telling who did it, but one like the current upvote alert in the sidebar, only instead of saying "you've gained 2xp" it would be like "your write up, TITLE, has been downvoted." If this is a point of contention for more self-conscious users, make it an optional feature in the settings section.
------Edit: I don't mean the node tracker feature, I mean a direct alert at the time of the DV. Node tracker is only useful if you use it often, and it doesn't have an alert system, you'd have to check it whenever you happen to remember it.