I was at the beach burn in Assateague. There was a small copse of trees on the beach with one enormous tree in the center. I couldn't see the top of the tree. My boyfriend said there was a platform at the top, and that we should go up. There was a secret way to get to the top, which I now don't remember. People, some of which I knew, and some that I didn't, were in the tree in a series of rooms. His roommate was in bed with a terribly skeezy guy. This upset me. My boy dissappeared with some girl, and all of the sudden, I didn't know anyone. Then some guy sat down in the middle of the floor and started shooting up. Anything relating to heroin makes me very upset. This guy wasn't just shooting up either, he was repeatedly stabbing the needle into his arm. I fled to a corner and started screaming. I cried and screamed my boyfriend's name, but everyone ignored me. I could hear people in the other room laughing. I knew with my dream sense that he was fucking that girl. I closed my eyes and screamed until I couldn't any longer, but he never came back. When I opened my eyes, the skeezy guy was trying to convince my boyfriend's roommate to have tantric sex with him.

There was more, but I don't remember...