Ella Taggert was doing what she usually did on Saturday mornings - sitting out on her deck sipping a steamning cup of tea and watching the fog lift from the greenery around her - when she pondered getting her suit back on. It was hanging in the back of her closet next to her black party dress that she also hadn't worn in quite some time. She glanced down at her phone again, at that headline of that blog post again: "WHERE IS THE NIGHT RAVEN?" The thing is, she was almost totally bored with the whole super hero thing. Most people knew who she really was now, and, despite that catchy headline, most knew where she was, too. There were no more super villians. She and her cohorts had eliminated most major crime. She had an epiphany in 2013: fighting crime was like treating the symptoms and not the disease. And criminals weren't all bad. Most were just desperate, flawed people just as deserving of compassion as anybody else. They needed saving, too. Ella just couldn't do it anymore. So most of her social activity moved to social media. She had her Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Instagram followers. Millions of them. She sighed as she checked them again. No, she wouldn't put the suit on, not that day. Because on that day there was still plenty of bad stuff going on in the world that she couldn't help. She was super strong, could fly, was almost indestructible, but she could do nothing about all the adultery, bigotry, abuse, racism, and misogyny in the world. She finally realized as she took another sip of tea why she hadn't gone out in the world as Night Raven in at least eight months: the real super villian in the world was actually human nature.