Hi –this is my second write up. I’m really glad you liked my first one. This is about my Saturday.

When I woke up this morning and looked out my window there was about six inches of snow! It looked really pretty!. I ran downstairs to tell my dad but he was already outside shoveling. He came in and made me breakfast and then I watched cartoons.

Then we walked to the grocery store. My dad tricked me and hit me in the face with some snow. It was felt cold but good. I tried to hit him back but he ducked.

When we got to the grocery store there was a huge, and I mean HUGE, mountain of snow. I climbed over it and almost fell.

When we were walking home I saw my friend Gracie. We started to make a snow fort but it got really cold. We went to my dad’s house and had some hot chocolate, corn dogs and Oreos. We watched some other cartoons and Animal Planet.

After a little while we went back outside to finish our snow fort. My dad took some pictures. He brought his friend Dennis with him and I hit him in the head with a snowball. Dennis has two dogs. Their names are Bailey and Jack and they like the snow. Jack is brown and Bailey is black.

After awhile, Gracie had to go to church so it was time for me to go home. My dad made dinner and I wrote this.

I hope we finish our snow fort tomorrow.

I’m writing some more songs and poems. I hope I can finish them soon.<