how not to sleep

Skip work, it only costs you about 150 US right? You don't really need to go to work, they can keep that money.

Instead, you should sleep all day long, yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe you can masturbate to some quality internet porn if you wake up at any point during the day.

You can also deny that you are severely depressed in any way. The point though, is to sleep until about 4 in the afternoon. Because at right about this time your girlfriend gets home from work.

Talk to her. Lie to her. Tell her how busy work was today, and why you emailed only once. Commiserate. Go to a friend's house and bum food because you didn't pay the gas bill and can't cook any on your own.

Watch a bad movie. It doesn't have to be bad, just sub par. Talk to your girlfriend again. Listen to her complain about how alone she feels, living so far away from you. Listen to how much she misses you. Realize for the umpteenth time that you don't feel the same way.

Dance slowly around the topic of breaking up. Point out reasons she shouldn't be with you. Be reasonable and calm; tell her she would be better off. Be sensitive; don't tell her about the cheating, the lies, the addictions. Listen to her cry.

Tell her you love her, because it is the truth. It is one of the few true things you say. When the phone drops, you are still together. She will call you tomorrow. Turn off the lights and get in bed.

Lay in bed, wide awake. Wonder where you will go after you leave this place. Wonder if you will be able to find a job. Wonder if you will have enough money. Wonder when you'll get to fuck that delicious redhead with the amazing rack again. Think about kissing your neighbor. Think about that time when your shady friend hooked up the coke and the two freaky girls while she was away.

Think about telling her you don't smoke. Think about how much you want to get high. Think about the fact that you have to wake up for work in 4 hours.