I was not pleased to open the mailbox this morning and find that my insurance has been raised to $400 this month for my two cars, one barely running...and $200 a month after that. Something has to be wrong. Very wrong. I will call them later. I used to pay $70 a month for auto insurance. Progressive lured me in with low rates and then they raised them on me and this must stop.

Today would have been my parents' 28th wedding anniversary.

The theme of the week for me has been frustration over what I create. People go to my website and read through the lyrics that I have written, they read my e2 additions and then e-mail me saying this is the work of a genius or something along those lines. I just don't see it. It is only what is at the front of my mind at the time, and yes, although I come up with lines like "And it's hard to tell between the wheel and feet and wings / And harder still to commence sleep," I see those as either a big fat cop-out from telling people what I am really talking about, or just a rare moment of saying what I need to say in just the way I need to say it. But at this point, I don't even think that an arena full of screaming fans would convince me.

One of these days, I will have a nice and happy day log! Stay tuned...

Next week I am going to node more and worry less.