Those of us who are adherents to common sense and the natural order of things are in full grasp and understanding of the knowledge that convenience store clerks exist for two reasons. They exist to serve the monied public in any, and I mean ANY, way we see fit to make them serve us, and they also exist to live off of government handouts and free lunches served by idiots without paying jobs.

If your convenience store also provides petroleum products for automobiles then you should be well prepared to explain the use of the devices, aka gas pumps, because you are too lazy to pump the gasoline for the customer yourself as was done back when men stood strong and tall and ladies wore dresses. Another issue is with the propaganda that gasoline is not good for the environment. Gasoline comes mainly from the great state of Texas and it helps positive role models for our youth such as Larry Hagman live the life he deserves to live for bringing these petroleum products to bear. When I go into a gas station convenience store place I expect the clerk there to give me a full and complete explanation of use of the gas pumps as well as making strong statements in favor of the use of gasoline as a vehicle propellant. When I go into one of these places and see a layabout with his feet up on the desk reading pornography and acting disinterested in me when I enter his employer's place of business I become angry. At times I have taken lives.

I will assume anything I damned well please when I come into your pathetic convenience store. I will assume doors are locked and I will assume that restrooms are locked. This is my right under the constitution because I am a paying customer. A paying customer can make assumptions and demands as well as they do not break established state and municipal laws. I could give a damn about the federal ones.

Do not ask me for my ID. I have heard the various ruses about requirements for asking customers for identification when buying products like alcohol and tobacco. I will not provide this ID. The reason is very simply and involves the fact that the information garnered in these unreasonable searches is used for internet scams and putting people on federal watch lists. If I showed you my ID card every time I bought beer in your store, I would be getting so much junk email and telephone calls from people selling dog insurance that I would go mad. And then I would have to live with the fact that I was on the government watch list for alcohol drinking and that every time I bought another six-pack I was going higher on the list until I reached the point where I was up there with teenagers. No thank you. I have a respectable job and I can't risk losing it by being on lists.

If I want something you better have it. If there is a product I want and you don't have it on your shelves, I have the right to tell you to go get me this product elsewhere and bring it back to your convenience store. What part of "convenience" do you people fail to understand when you agree to take up space in the lobbies of these establishments earning free money without working for it? If I want a bottle of Scotch, get the hell off your sorry ass and run down to the liquor store and get me a bottle of Scotch. If I want a pornographic movie, get the hell off your sorry ass and run down to the porno store and get me the damned movie. If I want you to replace the alternator and give me a lube job, you will do it. I am so very weary of the whiney, "We don't carry that" line followed by treating me like I have two heads. This is the reason I carry a collapsable tire iron in my coat pocket now.

You do, in fact, work in a convenience store because you are an idiot. I don't think there is any debate on this point. You might have been sharp in school when you were younger, but a head injury or abuse of methamphetamines at some point brought that to an end. People who aren't idiots are making so much money in this plentiful society of ours where hard work and dedication allows us to pick thousand dollar bills off trees like candy canes and therefore have no reason to be clerks in inconvenient stores. Working in a convenience store and living off government handouts is something an idiot does, especially idiots who think making the store inconvenient for customers when the sign says convenient makes sense. That thinking is bred of ignorance. This is why you will serve me in any way I see fit. If you had a lick of smarts you would be offering customers hand jobs after pumping their gas for them. This is American ingenuity at work. Utilize it to get ahead in business.

If I use your bathrooms I will use whatever products I see fit to use, including paper towels to wipe my rumpus room and if I think the toilet seat is unsanitary I am well within my rights to expedite disposal of bodily resources on the floor. And it is your job to clean it up. With a smile. Think about the hand jobs. Get a leg up on business. Or continue to be an ignorant idiot working in a convenience store.