Premier Color Graphics is a print shop in Visalia, California, on the corner of Santa Fe and Mineral King streets.

The name "Premier Color Graphics" hasn't been around for long, but the company behind it has been around for some 30+ years. Originally known as Visalia Press and owned by Stan and Gayla Huddleston, the business was purchased in 1989 by Wayne and Mary Jayne Yada, who own it to this day. Visalia Press grew substantially, and in 1993, aquired another print shop in town called Visalia Printing Center. Hence began the first name change, from Visalia Press to Visalia Press and Printing Center. When that happened, the print shop was moved from a small space on Locust Street to a 5,000 sq. ft. facility on Center Street.

Growth continued for the mom-and-pop print shop, and they acquired Creative Design Printing, which featured quick copies and screen printing. They kept Creative Design's equipment in its original East Main shop space, until VP&PC decided to move to its current 11,000 sq. ft. facility in 1996. Then were the two buildings merged, and soon after the name changed to Premier Color Graphics.

In 1998 Premier Color Graphics had the honor of being named "Small Business of the Year" in Visalia's Chamber of Commerce ceremonies.

Today there's approximately 25 employees working at PCG in three departments: customer service, graphics, and production. Premier Color Graphics is capable of printing, bindery, graphic design, mailing, high-speed copies and color laser copies. The facility just aquired a state-of-the-art digital printing press from Heidelberg, called the Quickmaster DI. The press is the first of its kind in Central California.