the rather verbose name of an album put out by a band called A Silver Mt. Zion, a splinter project of the equally verbose Godspeed You Black Emperor!. Their distinguishing characteristic being the wholehearted belief that the end is coming and Armageddon is near. They therefore produce soul shatteringly gorgeous music for it's own sake( what you could also call end-time music).

the band is composed of three members (though others come and go at will): Efrim Menuck on guitar, bassist Thierry Amar, and violinist Sophie Trudeau.

They are a refreshing break from the commercialism and overproduced bubble-gum pink candy coated ultra-pop stars that inhabit today's Top 40. Their records are packaged in plain cardboard, and released on the obscure Montreal based label Constellation Records. the CD (as shipped in the US) is totally black, and the credo emblazoned along the top reads "destroy all dreamers w/debt + depression..." They will not exactly cheer you up.

a tracklist:
one-"lonely as the sound of lying on the ground of an airplane going down"
(i) broken chords can sing a little
(ii) sit in the middle of three galloping dogs
(iii) stumble then rise on some awkward morning
(iV) movie (never made)
two-"the world is sickSICK;(so kiss me quick)!
(i) 13 angels standing guard 'round the side of your bed
(ii) long march rocket or doomed airliner
(iii) blown-out joy from heaven's mercied hole
(iv) for wanda

Also, they have since released another EP, titled Born Into Trouble as the Sparks Fly Upward.

pitchforkmedia.com did a good review of this record.