A maneuvre performed in 4WD sports cars like the Subaru WRX or Nissan Skyline GTR (or any other 4WD vehicle as long as it has a high enough power to weight ratio).The idea is to have all wheels spinning whilst rotating (roughly) on the spot.

DISCLAIMER: DON'T DO THIS ON A PUBLIC ROAD. IF YOU DO YOU COULD POSSIBLY END UP a) ARRESTED OR b) DEAD. I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE LATTER BUT I DON'T THINK THE POLICE WILL LET YOU OFF BECAUSE YOU 'SAW IT ON THE INTERNET'...That's it.

Ok now that my little lecture is out of the way, here's how it's done:

Firstly find a nice big piece of flat ground on which to practice (any surface should do, but traditionaly bitumen cause hoons like tyre smoke). Ok, position yourself in the middle of this space and make sure no one is in danger of being injured as a result of your foolish actions. All clear ? Good, now turn the wheel as far as it will go in either direction, usually whichever side the driver is on is easiest. Once the steering is at full lock get the revs up (enough to spin the wheels) and drop the clutch...

If all goes well you should find yourself spinning in the direction of your choice on the car's axis. The rate at which you are spinning can be altered by easing the steering wheel in the other direction (to slightly straighten the front wheels). Do not try to straighten it too much as the wheels are more likely to grip and slingshot you into the nearest wall when they are all pointing in the same direction.

Once you have mastered this you can try combining left and right helicopters (this is quite difficult and requires competent feathering of the throttle to do properly) and possibly even reverse if your car has enough power.

Good luck !