Last night, I had a dream that I was playing a very dangerous game with everyone I had ever met. I don't know if it had a name, so I'll call it the "inject the opponent with volatile chemicals before they inject you with the same noxious fluids game."

A large scoreboard in the sky showed everyone's name and teams. As people were killed, their names were grayed out. If you made a kill, your name would flash a bright red before returning to the normal green color.

As I ran around the course with a syringe full of some neon yellow fluid, I watched as my friends and family killed one another. A stab in the heart as I watched my mom's name grayed out as my brother's name flashed red. Another stab as I saw my boyfriend's name was grayed out. One by one, everyone was dying and I didn't know why.

People would run at me and try to kill me, but I somehow would get them first. Inject the syringe, watch them die, run away and kill more people. Fight for your life.

Finally, only my team and one other team were left, and we outnumbered them 6 to 1. As the last person on the opposing team was killed, it suddenly turned into a free-for-all. In my panic, I hid in a corner in fear as my former teammates eliminated one another.

At the same time, all of those who'd been killed were suddenly walking by, and injecting one another with something. One of the living dead claimed I hadn't killed him properly and so I had to die. As he came at me with the syringe, I ran at him and knocked him down, then broke his neck.

Before I could retreat back to my hiding place, the last remaining person found and lunged at me, but I stabbed the syringe in her eye and I won. A group of scientists came out to congratulate me and tell me how unbelievable it was that I had won. One even told me that she thought that I would have been one of the first to die.

The scientists then began trying to feed me chemically altered pillow mints. I put one in my mouth and it instantly began to foam like mad. I spit it in the trash while the scientists were looking the other way, but they soon noticed I hadn't eaten it and asked why. I told them it was just surprising and I spit it out accidentally. They then watched as I ate each one.

Each one had a strange diagram on it and a name for each. One had a picture of a naked woman and was called the "The Eleanor Mint". Another had a picture of a boat and was called "The Viking Mint." I asked the scientists what these mints would do to me, but they refused to answer my questions.

As I ate all these mints, I could see through a window into the adjoining room the bodies of my dead friends, animated and leering at me, almost as though they were jealous that they were dead and I was alive.

I woke up and nearly threw up all over my comforter.