Yes, I know it's last minute notice. An illustrious out-of-town noder will be visiting "The City" - (that's San Francisco for you non-Bay area types) and we've decided to use her as bait wine and dine her here, in Our Fair City.


Saturday afternoon and evening, May 24, 2008, rolling over into Sunday morning, bagels, coffee, and hangover cures (if needed). We will provide Boat Drinks, a small inflatable backyard kiddie pool, dinner, breakfast. Also bribes for surpression of evidence of non-noder-like behavior.


If you happen to be one of those wild last-minute types with plenty of extra pocket money, you can come early, stay late, and I will pick you up at the airport. Prizes given to the most random out-of-town surprise noder. (panamaus won one year, fairyplain most recently.) Please let me know if you are driving from anywhere in the bay area, as I might ask you to let hopeful non-driving types hitch a ride.


What to bring:
Sleeping bag and pad. We can accommodate about five on various mattresses.
Libations.
Swimsuit. It's been hot as blazes lately, and windy.
Fud. We love to cook, but an offering from your homeplace is always nice. We will have scads of veggies from our local farmer's market.

Whom:
grundoon
wertperch
imp/buddha
jjen
SubSane
panamaus
cassowary
oakling
ammie
Wuukiee (maybe)
mcc (maybe)
Your name here?

Weasels
Wntrmute - wrong continent, or wrong end of it, or something.
Dimview - also wrong continent. no excuse!
Andromache01 is too broke. Also too in Europe. No excuse!
heppigirl - I'm 7,857 miles or 12,645 kilometers or 6,828 nautical miles away. I know, no excuse :)

What the title has to do with the gathering
Nothing. It just rhymed. Narrative writing has to make sense - poetry just is.